You are here
RITVERC produces medical sources in the following application:
- Multimodal gamma radiation sealed sources 22Na. Sources are used as markers in PET/CT imaging.
- Linear photon radiation sealed sources 22Na. The sources are intended for calibration of medical equipment, in particular PET cameras.
- Pencil marker source 57Co. Sources are used in SPECT tomography to highlight localized areas.
- Exemplary photon radiation sealed sources for dose calibrators of the OIDK-R type. The sources are intended for testing the performance of radionuclide dose calibrators, including periodic monitoring of the sensitivity and accuracy of measuring the activity of the devices.
- Gamma radiation sources 68Ge. Sources are intended for 2D and 3D normalization and in test images of PET and PET-CT systems.
More detailed information on medical sources produced by RITVERC is given in the catalog: