Transportation of radioactive materials, sealed and unsealed radioactive sources, radiopharmaceuticals
Logistics services for dangerous goods of hazard class 7 (radioactive material):
- auto and air transportation of radiation exempt packages, industrial package (IP), packages type A, B(U), with transport category I-White, II-Yellow, III-Yellow;
- transportation of radioactive sources of Categories 2, 3, 4 and 5 of potential radiation hazard (UN 2908, 2909, 2910, 2911, 3507, 2912, 2915, 3332, 2916), including compliance with the temperature regime;
- export and import of radionuclide products;
- temporary (transit) storage of goods;
- certified radiation packaging.
RITVERC JSC has its own vehicle fleet of specially equipped and modified transport vehicles with a payload capacity of up to 1 ton. Road transport meets the requirements of the vehicle design clause 126.96.36.199 ADR.
All transportation services meet the requirements of Regulations for the Safe Transport of Radioactive Material Specific Safety Requirements (IAEA Safety Standards Series No. SSR-6)
Services are carried out on the basis of a license. The staff has passed IATA Courses.