Equipment: SGS-4 Stabilized Scintillation Gamma-radiation Spectrometer
- high-precision gamma-resonance measurements based on using of ultra-thin inorganic scintillation detector;
- spectra viewing and storage in a PC;
- PC-controlled discriminator levels;
- high measurement productivity achieved by high-throughput digital processing system of input spectral signals;
- excellent stability over time and measurement reproducibility assured by digital signal processing stabilizer system;
- accumulation of mössbauer spectra.
Stabilized Scintillation Gamma-radiation Spectrometer (SGS-4) with single-channel differential amplitude discriminator is intended for 3 to 30 keV X-ray and gamma radiation registration and the accumulation of the mössbauer spectra.
Discrimination levels are PC controlled via serial RS-232 interface. After parameter setting, the device can be disconnected from PC and operate independently.
Win XP – style Graphic User Interface software allows device operation and spectra acquisition from standard PC.
|Iron-57 (Å=14.4 keV), %
|Tin-119m (Å=23.8 keV), %
|Dead time of amplitude discriminator, µs, not more than||0.65
|Signal type||+5 V (standard direct TTL)|
|Load resistance, Ohm||50 *|
|* If the connection cable more than 2 meters long then it is necessary to connect 50 Ohm load resistance on the other end of the cable|
|Maximum distortion-free output, V
|Load resistance, Ohm, not less than||1000
Start and Channel inputs
|Input signal type||Standard direct TTL|
|Number of channels||1024|
|Power supply, V
|Power consumption, W, less than||6
|Overall dimensions, mm||182 x 66 x 90|
|Weight, g, less than||1000|
SGS-4 software allows:
- Automatic reading of spectral data from detector module to PC memory;
- Discriminator levels setting from PC;
- Switching between amplitude and mössbauer spectra;
- Spectra viewing and analysis via user graphic interface;
- Choosing number of channels for mössbauer spectra.
Amplitude spectra mode
Mössbauer accumulation mode
Spectrometer function graph
SGS-4 connection to Mössbauer system